Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pink By Design Day!!

Hey Everyone!! Today is my day to post at

I decided to use a newer stamp set for a card today. I got a few stamps in the mail and this is definitely the set I had to play with first. So adorable!! 
It's the Cowboy Take Me Away set...


(sorry, not the best pic...)



I colored the heart and the metal piece on the boots with a silver sparkle Gelly Roll pen, but you can't really see in the pics... Has a great effect in real life! :) 

Here's everything I used in this card...
- Paper from the Recollections stack Portabello Road
- Cowboy Take Me Away stamp set from Pink By Design
- Paisley embossing folder
- American Crafts markers
- Recollections pearls
-'twine' from a thrift store
- Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
- white and silver sparkle Jelly Roll pens

Another reminder about the blog hop I am hosting tomorrow!!! Super talented crafters and awesome giveaways!! 


1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love this card!! Not because I'm a cowgirl, but I know some girls that this would be perfect for when they get 'hitched'!!