Wednesday, September 12, 2012

3 Girl Jam Guest Designer!

Hey Everyone!! Today I am the guest designer over at the 3 Girl Jam Blog!! It's my second time being a guest designer over there and I'm so happy they decided to have me back! 

Did you know 3 Girl Jam now has a Challenge Blog?? I was actually the winner of last week's challenge!! So see my layout that won, check out THIS post! This week's challenge is Ribbon Flowers! So love this  idea!!

Today and tomorrow I have projects on my blog made for the baby shower I am helping to put on this weekend for my cousin's new baby girl!


I used the Baby Girl Collection from Bella Blvd to make this layout. 


I used my 3 Girl Jam bow maker to make tiny little green bows that look like the stem/leaf of the flower. 


I hope you like my project today! Don't forget to head on over to the 3 Girl Jam blog and check out their awesome products!! I cannot get enough of my bow maker, so make sure to take a peek at that!! 

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I love the bows as the stem of the flower. And the colors are gorgeous! Great job!

Jessica Buffa said...

Candace, you have done a splendid job on your gorgeous layout. Fabulous job using the wonderful crinkle ribbon several different ways. Thanks for joining us at 3GJ as our Guest today!
:O)
Hugs,
Jessica S

Debbie said...

Beautiful LO!!!

jessica said...

What a gorgeous LO Candace!!! I love those flowers!!!
Awesome job and congrats on being a Guest Designer!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your guest designer spot, Candace!! Your layout is so fabulous!! The flowers and colors are just gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job on your layout! So glad to have you guest designing with us!

Many blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.com

Cheri said...

This is such a cute layout. I love the flower! Thanks for designing with us today.

Cheri - 3 Girl Jam DT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com