Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cameo Creations - Valentine Tags

Hey there!! My project today is for the new Challenge over at Cameo Creations! The theme for this challenge is: Valentine Tags!! 

I decided to make some tags to used for some bags of goodies I have for my girls for Valentine's Day! 


My tag bases are from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and I used patterned paper from Sassy Designs to fill them. The adorable animals are from Zenware Designs, which I bought from MyGrafico. The sentiments are from the Pink By Design stamp set, Love Always and the banners are from the Everyday Banners set. 



My finishing touches were some bling in the animals' hair and some Trendy Twine bows!! 

Now make sure you head on over to the Cameo Creations Challenge blog to check out the other designers' projects and then link up your V-day tags!!! The prize this week is a $10 gift certificate to Lettering Delights!!! 

5 comments:

L.B. said...

So cute and fun.

Fran said...

Great tags, sooo cute xx

Lisa said...

These are soooo adorable!! I love the sweet animals!! What fabulous tags!! I hope you have a wonderful Thursday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute Candace! The animals are adorable:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Paper Issues said...

Thank you for linking up your project! Your tags are featured on the Paper Issues blog today :)
http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2013/02/cute-tag-alert.html