Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PPPR - It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's SUPER MOM!! :)

Happy Wednesday!! It's Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT day!! Today I played with the Superhero Trio Cutting files, which are some of my fav PPPR files! I totally live in a girl's world so I didn't think I would love these files that much, but I DO!! It may be because even though they're 'boy' super heros, then can also be girly! 


I thought I would start getting ready for Mother's Day early this year. After all, it IS the most important holiday of the year! ;) 

Supplies:
- Recollections cardstock
- 6x6 Echo Park So Happy Together
- Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine
- Princess Assortment Peachy Keen Face Stamps
- Blush copic
- Pink By Design Stamps
- Recollections pearls
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
- white Sakura Gelly Roll pen

I used the following files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons...


Now make sure you head on over to the blog to check out all the great projects by the rest of the DT!! 

10 comments:

BugBites said...

What a great ard. Yes, Mother's Day is the most important holiday. Your ard is fabulous.

Daily Scrapper said...

Hey girl you won my blog candy email me at smmjalittlejohn@gmailcom

Unknown said...

Love it! What a clever way to use this set :)

Beckie said...

Super duper cute idea. Great job. Love the papers.

Be blessed, Beckie

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely adorable and so creative!! The face is so sweet!! What an awesome card!! Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

gr8mom52 said...

Super cute!

L.B. said...

What a great idea for a mothers day card. Mom are super and so is your cute card,

Pinky Papercraft said...

This so so adorable.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh my goodness...that is so cute! I love anything super hero, and the super mom is awesome! What a great idea.

Sherrie K. said...

Your super mom card is so darn adorable! Love the papers and the CUTE design!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com