Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Girls Are the Prettiest

Hey Everyone!! I have a super cute card to show you all today!! I don't very often make shape cards, but lately I have been wanting to change things up around here! :)


How cute, right?! Love Merida! 


Gold embossing powder is my new favorite!!! And I love the detail embossing powder by Recollections! It works great for sentiments! The powder stuck to my textured paper a bit but I actually like the look that it gave! 

Here is what I used to make this card...
- Happily Ever After cutting files from Lettering Delights
- Peachy Keen Princess Face Assortment stamps
- Pink By Design setiment (not sure which set it is... it's not labeled)
- textured Momenta paper
- Recollections gold embossing powder
- Colorbox fluid chalk ink (around her hair)
- glossy accents (on her eyes)
- Blush copic marker (her cheeks)
- white gelly roll pen

I'm off to link this up over at the Peachy Keen Release Challenge!! Have an awesome day! 

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY CUTE!I love it!Awesome Job!
Have a Wonderful day,
Migdalia

Unknown said...

So, so, sweet! Very Creative!!

Miss Giebel said...

This is adorable, the PKS face is perfect! Super sweet, I might have to take inspiration from you and make one for my niece!!

Created by Kathi said...

LOVE this card... must go to Michaels then and get the embossing powder by recollections! Thanks for the heads up and the inspiration of this beautiful card! Kathi

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

L.B. said...

Love her!