Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jaded Blossom December Release - Day 2!!!

Today is Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom release and we have to more awesome stamp sets to share! 




Also remember we have the Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
December Release will include:  7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- 4 x 4 Candies Stamp Set
1 - Set of New Dies
1 - Free 3 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping!
FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 12/15, 11:59pm pst.
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!  This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

 Price for the Release Package will be $139.99 after Sunday Night, 12/15 11:59pm, pst Regular Price $149.99


Here is my project! :) Can you believe I never even used my cameo on this one?! 


I have been using glossy accents to really make my sentiments pop and stand out. Love the effect it gives! 





Here is what I used to make my card...
- Jaded Blossom Birthday Bingo stamp set
- From Me to You collection from Pebbles
- sequins
- glossy accents

Make sure to check out the rest of the awesome projects from the DT over at Jaded Blossom

11 comments:

Melissa said...

So wonderful! I love the glossy accents on the stamps.. really makes them pop. TFS

Kate said...

Such a Beautiful Card, Love how you added the glossy accents it's perfect.

Unknown said...

awesome card!!! I love it!

Rosie said...

cute card

Krystle said...

Love your card!!! (:

Michelle said...

so cute ! love how you used it as a background but yet as the main focus !!

Debbie said...

wow Candace I just love this card it's very pretty great job on the stamping it looks beauiful I love how it does stamd out more using the glossy accents
Hugs
Debbie

Crystal said...

I love this card!!! It is sooo cute!

Unknown said...

Your new card is so cute! Thanks for showing how you did it!

Jaymie said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors!

cghundley said...

Fun card.
Love the colors.
Carla from Utah