Thursday, April 10, 2014

Jaded Blossom April Release - Day 4!!

Hey everyone!! It's Day 4 of the April Jaded Blossom release!! 

Today's stamp set is sooo much fun...


Here is what I made... 


I stamped the olive onto some patterned paper and fussy cut around it to piece it together. Once the olive was together I popped it up using some foam stickers to make it stand out. 


Here are the supplies I used to make my card... 
- Doodlebug Take Note paper and washi 
- sequins

Tomorrow is a really fun day so make sure to come back for more stamp reveals PLUS the blog hop later in the afternoon!! Yippee!! 

7 comments:

Kate said...

This looks Great.

Unknown said...

awesome card!

Sherrie K. said...

What a CUTE card Candace! This is such a FUN set!
Sherrie K

Crystal said...

This. is. awesome!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

I LOVE this card! Its sooo bright and cheerful!

Melissa said...

Love the graphics on this card. Nice!!

Michelle said...

love how cute this is with the popped olive !